What Are Metadata Resources?
- Metadata resources define the structure requirements, constraints, and capabilities of other resources and qualities
- Resource identification qualities relate resources to identification-schema metadata
- Classification qualities relate resources to resource metadata resources
- Classification enables processing (e.g. modeling, management)
- Like all other resources, metadata resources can evolve and change dynamically, at "run-time"
- Like all other resources, metadata resource evolution and behavior are entitlement-based
- Resources can have multiple classifications (e.g. "multiple inheritance")
- Resource classifications can change dynamically, at run-time, according to entitlement