Integrating these global design considerations, This section next presents Knowledge Architecture tooling requirements,
organized in three main groups:
- Principles:High level design requirements, including some non-functional requirements
- Solutions:Solution design requirements, with more implementation oriented requirements
- Delivery:Delivery design requirements, with more technical tool delivery oriented requirements
Based on the proposed requirements, this section next presents an integrated and optimized knowledge architecture
with an operational Knowledge Architecture Modeling Solution, integrating three main logical layers:
- Semantics:Knowledge Architecture Modeling Semantics
- Knowledge:Knowledge Architecture Paradigm
- Transform:Knowledge Architecture Transformation Framework
As is typical throughout the document/site, the logic flow follows the order of the titles in the menus and we recommend,
at least initially, following them in sequence.
As usual, feedback is appreciated.